05 January 2011

Transition

A conversation with your best friend can make everything okay again!  It's like your mum kissing a boo-boo and the pain going away.  :) 

I was feeling rather out of sorts, the last 24 hours, but a well timed phone call and a definite plan to see a loved one brought it all back.  Transition can be hard, but I did feel a shift this New Year, and am doing all I can to get it started off on the right foot. 

So, far, I've purged the fridge/freezer and re-filled it with healthy, freshness.  A trend I hope will continue and bring to all aspects of my life.  There will be a massive purge of the unnecessary...I think that will be the theme of 2011.

Simplify!

2 comments:

  1. Simplifying brings the very best parts of your life into glorious focus!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, how!!!

    I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete