I have made good strides thus far on the little stuff, but I realise I have no objective. I have no dream, no passion.
I wonder if I could get a job, have a proper paycheck again, even if it was for a job that was completely unfulfilling, but allowed me to live, if I might find a spark elsewhere. Or would I just go through life as ploddingly as I am now, alone and making do? I would hope that it would give me a little pride back, but I'm not sure.
I'm not sure why the melancholia...well, I am, actually. But, what I need to do is concentrate on how to get out of it and move on. Always keep moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah it moves on with or with without our consent, so its better when we go with the flow and plot the best course.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you figure out that whole objective thing, throw some my way. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Massage didn't fit the bill after 7 years, and I don't know what to do next.
Even my marriage and having Jeff doesn't do it, because a personal spark is just that, personal. And it seems as time moves on, I know less about my dreams or goals, rather than more.
I think for now, I just need to get a job that will make me self-sufficient. To be able to stand on my own feet would be a great accomplishment. From there, my view might be clearer.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see.
When you get the ground sturday under your feet its easier to breathe and take a look up and around! :)
ReplyDeleteIt will happen! Keep opening as many doors as you can!