This fridge debacle has me very disheartened. I called at 10:30 this morning, and still haven't heard anything. Now I have to wait for a half hour to call them again and see if I have to wait until frigging WEDNESDAY to get somebody to look at this thing. I just want it gone.
And, the year was starting so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's gonna be brilliant!
ReplyDeleteJust let the last of 2010 shake loose!
Maybe you should therapeutically demolish the damned fridge with a sledgehammer?! We have one you can use!
Then, I'd have nothing to put my food in.
ReplyDeleteIf the current experiment doesn't work, it'll be Wednesday before someone can come look at it. That'll be over a week.
But, this problem will get solved, and it will be the last great hardship of the year.
There is a lime green fridge/ice box at Sears, called SMEG. If I had a house, the entertainment/man cave area (even though I am single and a girl, I would still have a man cave) would totally have one of these in it...or maybe candy apple red.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04608735000P?prdNo=47&blockNo=47&blockType=G47