10 January 2011

Free at last!

This afternoon, I had delivered to me a brand-spanking new Energy Star GE refrigerator.  Tomorrow morning, the city comes to take away the old one.  I can get the rest of the groceries I've been wanting to get, finally.

It's strange, but I feel a weight lifting, like a blockage being removed.  This old fridge was a work horse, but it needed to be put down for all our sakes.  And, now I have a new piece that inspires me to keep to my goals for the year. 

It's strange how much can be caught up in a thing. 

2 comments:

  1. I am just happy that all of the fiasco is over!

    Fridges just shouldn't take that much time and energy from one's life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, they took the old one away an hour and a half ago. I really am free of it!! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete