03 January 2011

And, once again, I begin anew!

My house is a disaster area, but it is one filled with transition and organization. There will be purging and the putting away of things, in hopes that it will free me to concentrate on the rest of my life. The life that will include finding work...hopefully, a career path, instead of just a pay check. The life that will free me to spend time with those people I love the most. The life that will see me learning to cook, and, at the same time, getting back into shape so I can climb my stairs without losing my breath.

I have never thought of myself as particularly creative, but I hope this year will find me exploring my creative self and making art in its various forms.

My goals (in no particular order):
1. To find work.
2. To work out, at least, three times a week.
3. To cook more. I know I have it in me to be good at it.
4. To audition for (and, hopefully, make it into) Le CanCan Bijou.
5. To become debt free. I am so frigging close, it's retarded!
6. To learn to sew.

I am certain there will be other goals to strive for, but for now, this will be challenge enough!

Happy New Year, Yexie!! Let's make it a goodun!

4 comments:

  1. Is LeCanCan Bijou at Dickens Faire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely is! I've wanted to do it since I've been aware of Dickens as an adult. This year, I, actually, befriended one of the boys in the group who has promised to keep me apprised of their audition schedules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so!! *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete