Flutters Gone By
Explorations of a changing mind
About Me
Yexie
A young-ish woman, seeking to find out more about herself through words. I like all sorts of things, but I don't like drama and things that make people feel bad. So, those types of things aren't allowed here.
View my complete profile
Clicky the Linky
Heifer International
Say "Thank you" to our troops
Art Share
Poetry Lounge
HipCooks LA
Friends
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(26)
▼
December
(2)
How'd I Get So Lucky?
Are We There, Yet?
►
November
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(12)
12 December 2011
How'd I Get So Lucky?
All my messed up shit aside, I know some pretty amazing people and I am grateful for them.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment