07 March 2011

Feel the burn!!!

The last few days, I have been binging. It's been horrible of me! I realise that I just can't have some of these foods in my house because, while I have will power most of the time, it takes one slip, and an entire half gallon of ice cream is GONE. So not good.

I have worked out, at least 20 minutes, two out of the last three days and have done stretches and crunches everyday. I feel better, but the binge eating does cancel a lot of that out. 

Noticing the behaviour and realising a few of the causes will, hopefully, keep me from repeating it. With luck, I'll see some progress again, soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, there will be so much food that I wont have in the house when its my house.

    Parties and dinners out are one thing, but I can't have it in my space. In fact, now I mention it, I'm going to have a skinny cow now.

    ReplyDelete