Going to talk to a temp agency I used to work with many years ago. They never got me permanent work, but they got me steady assignments and were pro-active. And, the gal who worked with me is no longer there...she was very stuck in a box, and kept me stuck in a box, as well. Hopefully, the current staff won't be so short sighted. But, I am looking forward to working with these folks again and maybe having an income.
I am expecting a letter soon, with my key and a few other assurances I asked for. I am not looking forward to THAT. Though, it's been a week and I haven't had a response...I may just be blown off, but that doesn't seem his style. Oh well, I guess I just have to sit and wait. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Lexie,
ReplyDeleteGood progress!
Love,
The Cheering Section.
Thanks! They had a lead before I even left the office. I really hope they call me back!
ReplyDeleteMe too! It lifts the spirits to have a goal when the alarm rings in the morning.
ReplyDelete