12 February 2011

It came

He finally found time to write me. Full of contrition, completely unaware of anything, and WITHOUT the one thing I asked him for. *sigh* I just want to cut all ties, completely. Maybe I'll just write off the key, but that doesn't make me feel cut off.

I think I'll be hiding most of the Faire stuff coming up. I don't get my playground this year, and that hurts. There is a lot that still hurts.

4 comments:

  1. Will your landlord change the locks for you?

    That way, you are making the cut and you are not waiting on an action from him to free you. You know what I mean? You are taking it entirely in your hands. You are not being cut loose - you are the one with the scissors in her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might, but I have a feeling it would cost me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See what it might cost you. Or if it's something that they do complimentary one time.

    Might be worth it just to have it done with, you know?

    ReplyDelete